10.2.13

Beads Swap Creation - Part I

Hello there...
I come back with my recent updates about my beads swap activity..

I just made two creations using the beads from my partner mbak Diah Anggreni   (www.pernik-manik.blogspot.com). 

First is a two-sides pendant, using 3 colors of copper wire, dark brown, brown, and copper color, and I put tiger eye stone as a complement to the focal bead, it's a heart shape lamp-work glass bead.

I call this one, Tiger's Heart














Second is a medium necklace, simply string them with monell wire, add few metal spacer and combine them with chain. This necklace's main component consists of one big stone pendant, oval Gudo beads - (i don't know how to name them), and small Gudo beads size 4mm.

I name this one, Keep the Faith


I must think harder to make another creation from the rest of the beads..
However, it's such an exciting new experience for me, joining Beads Swap event, meet new friends - very talented crafters from different region in Indonesia.. and of course not to forget the way we "chit-chat" almost everyday up to midnight.. never get bored..

No comments:

Post a Comment