10.2.13

Beads Swap Reveal


I rather late when I promise to post about Indonesia Beads Swap reveal on 9th February. It’s because I’m too much excited on following this event.

In fact, the reveal day was already on 3rd February. I have to show all beads that I get from my partner and also show my partner’s beads. It was posted on Facebook Group “Indonesia Bead Lovers”.

Let me show you my beads, not really good picture I took, but I think it’s clear enough to see. Here are the lists :
1. Gudo Glass Beads; 2. Resin Beads; 3. White coral Beads; 4. Glass Beads (don’t know where they come from); 5. Czech Beads; 6. Stone beads; 7. Gudo Beads; 8. Acrylic Spacer; 9. Metal Spacer & Caps (mixed); 10 & 11. Resin Beads; 12. Gudo Beads (again);  13. Stone Beads (forgot the name); 14. Stone pendant (I guess, agate); 15. Ceramic Pendant; 16. Wood & resin cute pendant (composed by me); 17.White Shell Pendant.



And these are what I get from my partner,



I made special photo from them, and they all look very beautiful and shine.. I just can’t stop looking at them every day, or touch them while wondering what should I made.. :)

I will show my first creation on my next posting. 

See you there..



Motemanika
it's about passion and creativity


No comments:

Post a Comment